Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies make it easier for a web page to store and retrieve information about a customer’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit , the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case are data obtained on the name, surname, postal address or other similar data of the user who has connected.
The cookies used on this website are those generated by Google Analitycs, the name and specific purpose of each of them being the following:
- __utma: Expires 2 years from the last update. This cookie generates a unique user ID and records the date, the first and the last time the user visited the web. It is used to count how many times a unique user visits the site.
- __utmb: Expires 30 minutes after the last update. This cookie records the time of arrival to the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view record. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or when closing the browser. It is used to calculate the time that a user spends on a page.
- __utmc: This cookie has a similar purpose to the previous one but for websites where the old urchin.js tracking code is installed.
- __utmz: Expires after 6 months. This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path followed to access the web either direct access, from a link on another web, from an email link, using certain keywords in a search engine, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC), display advertising campaigns and navigation within the same website (internal links). The cookie is updated on each visit to the web.
- text: This cookie is responsible for determining whether the Cookies Policy has already been read and its use has been expressly accepted; in this way, the information about them will not appear again on successive visits to the Web.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.